Monday, March 12, 2012

A-Z Spoiler from Minnie

By now you should all know who Minnie is, and if you are new here and have never heard of her then please click HERE before reading on. Not many of you know this about Minnie. She used to be married to this bossy guy named Simon Says. So Minnie is Ex-Mrs. Simon Says. She likes to call her words of wisdom  Minnie-isms, Mini words of wisdom, and she gets very mad when I refer to these as Minnie Says. I am explaining this to you because this year Minnie is doing the A-Z challenge and as usual she will be having something to say about each of her posts. Her Minnie-isms are not always appropriate for young children so I thought it might be a good idea to warn all of you now.


During the A-Z challenge you will see Minnie dressed for the occasion and here is a sneak preview of her new dress:




Minnie also has come up with a theme for the challenge this year. Here is her spoiler:

 For the month of April I ask you to dive into the mystic with me. What better way to explore the alphabet during the A-Z challenge than by digging out the unusual, often unexplained and alternative way of thinking. Stories of creatures, places and mysteries have been passed down to us through centuries teasing our imagination, living in our dreams and daring us to explore the impossible. The curious travel many paths in order to discover a new miracle or uncover an old one. This month I am curious, and hoping you will want to come exploring with me, because you are curious too. 

It is not to late to join the A-Z challenge, you can sign up and find out more at the website Blogging from A-Z Challenge. Please check it out, you won't regret it!



17 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That sounds awesome, Siv!

Unknown said...

Can't wait for you A to Z, it sounds very intriguing.

Margo Kelly said...

I love your theme concept! :) And, I love the picture!!! HAHAHA.

And - I tagged you on my blog today. Have a great day!

Ellie Garratt said...

What a great idea - can't wait for Minnie's contribution to this years A to Z!

Jemi Fraser said...

I've signed up for the challenge for the first time. I'm a little nervous. Can't wait for Minnie's posts :)

Arlee Bird said...

Sounds like some great fun and titillation (can I say that?) I'm linking to this on the next Sunday Summary.


Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out
Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge
Blogging from A to Z

Anonymous said...

I love your theme. I know I'll have a daily theme, but I don't know about having an overall theme for A-Z.

I hope to get to know Minnie better.

Anonymous said...

First of all the new outfit is smashing and I'm thinking of ordering one for myself. Secondly I want to know why Minie feels it is necessary to observe and relate my every day life this month. I thought she liked me? lol

Alleged Author said...

Minnie sure is the fashionista!

Claire Goverts said...

That's a great idea, and it sounds like your posts are going to be fun to read.

Susan Kane said...

Oh, dear, Minnie! What will we be learning from Minnie in April??

This will be fun.

Michael Di Gesu said...

How could we not want words of wisdom from someone so avant garde and original. I will look forward to all the Minniisms throughout April.

Gossip_Grl said...

I clicked the link to read about Minnie, I can't wait to read the A-Z.

Hart Johnson said...

Love Minnie's dress, and the PLAN! Sounds like fun reading!

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

THanks for visiting and for the word verification advice. I think I have it. I'll be back to visit you and Minnie. Good luck with the challenge.
dreamweaver

Unknown said...

What an attractive dress, Minnie!

MISH said...

I'm swinging by from the A-Z Challenge!
Only 11 days to go now... good luck!