Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay it forward and the Danish Frog Brothers

In today’s post I have three blogs that I want to mention as part of Matthew MacNish at the blog, The Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment and, Alex J. Cavanaugh blog fest, Pay it Forward. These are blogs that I really enjoy reading. Like favorite jewelry I take them out of my box and look at them whenever I can.
The hilarious “misadventures of a writing mom” is the place you need to go for a good laugh. She has made me laugh so hard that my neighbors have come knocking on my door.
“Creativity is a terrible thing to waste.” Michael Di Gesu has more than his fair share of creativity. Writing, art and design are his passions and he shares them with such beauty that he makes me want to crawl up inside his words.

Melissas Imaginarium  

If you want to know about the movies and you have a good sense of humor take a mind trip to this blog. Melissa has a point of view that is very entertaining.

CrazyWorld  
What can I say; I love crazy and look for it where ever I can. Funny and charming, this accident prone crazy lady shares her craziness in ways that will keep you laughing for days.

Frederik and Henrik reunited

 Frogging out on my Chili


Frederik and Henrik have been hoping around from blog to blog. My favorite brother frogs, who you can read about here, hope you get a chance to check out all of these blogs. I have not seen so much of my Danish Frog friends since Frederik and I arrived in Denver. They have been busy doing their own thing and staying out of trouble for the most part, however, yesterday they got into my pot of chili. Frogs and chili are not a good combination. Both of my friends are feeling a bit under the weather today so I don’t think they will be up for going to the movies. Tonight I am going to see “The Thing” with my son and his girlfriend. I loved John Carpenters original, so it should be interesting to see this prequel. Otherwise this week-end we are taking a trip to South park and I am meeting my sons father who I have not seen for 35 years. What are you doing this week-end? Whatever it is, I hope you have a great week-end!




29 comments:

KH LeMoyne said...

Loved the frogs and the links (the second one needs to be fixed though). ~Kate

Laila Knight said...

Thanks for the cool blogs...I'm following you. :)

Anonymous said...

Michael's a very creative dude; I'll have to check out the other two. "Frogs and chili are not a good combination." =]

Unknown said...

Hi Siv, great post, frogs and links. Just popping over from the Blogfest.

M Pax said...

New PIF follower. I like the frogs. I'll have to come back and see what they're up to.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I love Michael Gesu's blog.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Melissa and Michael are both awesome! Glad the frogs are together again. Thanks for participating in our blogfest.

Lisa said...

They are wonderful, the bloggers you recommend and your cute froggies on your chilli.

Tonja said...

Great links!

Melissa Sugar said...

Hi, I am visiting from PIF and I am eager to check out the blogs you have recommended. How could I pass up a blog with the witty praise you have given them.

Unknown said...

Hi. coming over from Pay It Forward.
I look forward to spending time at your blog.

mshatch said...

like your blog - and your real life stories :)

J.L. Campbell said...

Hi, Maria, I am following 3 of the 4 blogs you wrote about. Will visit the fourth.

Love the frogs, they're cute!

35 years? That will definitely be interesting for you.

Have a grat weekend.

M.J. Nicholls said...

You had me at Danish frogs. Love your blog already.

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

Thank you so much. You always make me smile.

Those frogs are epic!

WritingNut said...

Thanks for the links, and I absolutely love those frogs! :)

Golden Eagle said...

Thank you for the links! :)

shelly said...

You have a great weekend, too.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! I'm very honored to be one of your picks, Siv. You made my week, my friend. :)

Susan Kane said...

Love the frogs. They are inedible, which makes them all the better.
This weekend? I hope we are going to pick pumpkins with our granddaughters!

Jeremy Bates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Bates said...

good recommendations... will check them out!

Talli Roland said...

Great choices, Siv! And I love the frogs. Hope you're having a great weekend!

N. R. Williams said...

I hope the movie and meeting went well for you. I'm looking forward to seeing you.
Cheers,
Nancy

Unknown said...

Great blog! Found you through the October blogfest and i'm glad i did, i'm a new follower. :)

Anonymous said...

hello there,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog...It's great to "meet" you via the PIF Blog fest. I look forward to reading your blogs. Great blog btw. :-)
Eve :)

Author Joshua Hoyt said...

Nice to see you on the blog hop haven't been around for awhile great post BTW!

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

Those are really great blogs!
Sounds like some weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Hey crazy lady! Thanks for the shout out! I just came over to check and see how your visit has been going. I miss you but hope you are having a blast with your man/boy. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are.