Monday, July 18, 2011

Let the Party Begin

Last week-end in Denver for the Traveler. Some sad good-byes are bound to be said at the airport as she heads back to Minnesota today, before coming home to Norway again. The good news is that they have started a bond that will last the rest of their lives.

Brother and Sister at the Renaissance Festival

King and Queen for a day


Renaissance Fair is incomplete without some big drumsticks


 Time for some music!



To round things off, a heavy medal festival in 100 degrees Fahrenheit

Let the party begin!

This will be my last post on the Traveler for awhile. I hope you have enjoyed sharing her journey as she has met her sister and brother for the first time. 


Have a wonderful day everyone and I will see you again soon.








10 comments:

Unknown said...

Herlige minner, og flotte bilder! Kos deg videre i sommeren - enten det er sol eller ikke... - og ja, Kreta var fantastisk! :-)

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

It's been wonderful. See you soon.

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

I've loved reading about the journey. That picture of the King and Queen for a day is awesome! :0)

shelly said...

Very nice! Smiles and hugs to you!

Sarah Allen said...

Love the photos :) So wish I was in Norway right now.

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Alleged Author said...

Giant drumsticks are awesome! Loved following the journey and happy to see so many smiles. :)

David P. King said...

Looks like a lot of fun. It sure would be nice to visit a Renaissance Festival. It's been ages since I've been to one.

I gave you a shout-out on my blog today. :)

Anonymous said...

I just went to the ren fair last month. I love those! The kids love it too. I'm so glad they are getting along. What a journey!

Hilary said...

Hi Siv .. I'm so pleased everyone is happy and delighted to meet up again .. that's wonderful news ... all round - your blog posts show how happy you are ... wonderful news .. Have a fantastic summer - Hilary

Michael Di Gesu said...

Well, Sis,

It was a wonderful travelogue filled with so much love. How could we not be touched by it?

You must be so proud of them....