Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sound of Music

RAKKASTUTEN BLANDEKOR


My family sings in a choir that just celebrated its third anniversary. Although this choir is relatively new, they have really grown in popularity. Rakkastuten Blandekor will be holding their first concert of the year in the beginning of June, but before that you could hear them singing in the streets of Stavern on the 17th of May. Choir practice is in Stavern every thursday night. If you like the sound of music than you will like listening to this group of talented voices. I will be writing more about this choir in the months to come.

2 comments:

Are You A Mom said...

Hello,
I am now following you from the hop! Please stop by and say hi Areyouamom.com
Thanks!
Maureen

Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

Sounds lovely. I have a terrible singing voice, but I love to sing in the car by myself. :) Thanks for visiting my site. Following you back. http://cherishedhandmadetreasures.blogspot.com/