Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In it for the fun!



During all of April we will be making posts following the alphabet each day with the exception of Sundays. This should be alot of fun and a great way to meet other bloggers that are up to a challenge and just love to write. Since I have a good deal of time on my hands it is possible for me to visit many of the blogs that are doing this challenge and hopefully I will meet alot of interesting and fun bloggers.

I really do not have a strategy other than to have fun, but do keep in mind that because I am in Europe that some time delays in my responces should be expected. I am really looking forward to this challenge and I am very excited. Not nearly as excited as Minnie is though. I have decided to let her come out and play this month. Minnie as you may recall has a very strong opinion on everything. I like to call these opinions "Minnie-isms." If you have watched the show Ally McBeal, than you should remember "Fish-isms" and Dr. House has his "House-isms." Minnie will be sharing her "Minnie-isms" each day according to the correct letter in the alphabet. Just be warned, Minnie is not the sweetest voice out there so I doubt she will be referring to fashion, gardening, children, crafts and least of all coupons. Consider yourself warned.

minnie me

7 comments:

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

What a fun idea :) I'm so excited for April.

Anonymous said...

mwahaha! A game after my own heart. I may play this evil game also. Im thinking about it anyway. So the only day that is excluded is Sunday?

Unknown said...

Looks like it will be fun :)Stupid firefox crashed on me today Internal error code 501. Installed explorer now so hopefully everything will be ok. Arggggggggggg!!!!

Sheila Siler said...

I can't wait to meet Minnie. I am a fellow AtoZer - see you around!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see that you're joining in on the fun (yes I'm new here)... I stopped in to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge! I'm a co-host, should you need any assistance or advice just stop on in! I'd love to have you visit my blog! We're also having some fun on twitter during April (Im' @jenunedited)! Look forward to your posts!

Talli Roland said...

Yay! It's going to be great! Don't worry about the time thing -- I'm in the UK, so a bit ahead as well. :) I'm also a co-host so feel free to get in touch any time.

Tess said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day (Meet Me Monday meme). This sounds like an interesting and fun challenge.